Signage Signage

That's nicely animated. What kind of software did you use?

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks! Flash and After Effects

Potion Shop Potion Shop

Interesting stuff. Love the use of colors of this movie of all things. Why? Because I'm strange don't look much into it. Hope to see more stuff if you continue!

Zero vs Mantis Zero vs Mantis

Impressive animation skills. Nice setup and display of action. Loved the way you staged it and made it intense for the viewer while being very fast paced about it. And for a minute and a half of action?! Freaking crazy man! I would love to see more of your work!

C3WhiteRose responds:

Actually it was only 35sec of battle, this animation is more like a test to me, to see what if I put fullout of effects, yet its quite impressive even to me.
New animation might be release in June 2015, wait and see. Glad you like

Eat Your Vitamins, Kids! Eat Your Vitamins, Kids!

My god this is by far one of the best video I have ever discovered in my random day of scrolling around for new submissions. Truly a lesson to live by <3

3 Frog Bros in: I Brobot 3 Frog Bros in: I Brobot

Wow this is very good! Though some sounds feel a bit off its nevertheless enjoyable to watch.

Cool designs btw. :D

3FrogBoy responds:

Thanks, the render glitched out, should be fixed real soon! Thanks!

P.O.V P.O.V

This was a neat film. Looking forward for more!

Figlio di puttana Figlio di puttana

This is fantastic. You're one clever SOB to catch me off guard at the end.

Project Tinfoil Trailer 1 Project Tinfoil Trailer 1

Hot damn! this is great. I am your first fan. Remember this. You kick ass. <3

JeremyRay responds:

Thanks mate! I've got a Project Tinfoil channel on YouTube with some incomplete and development stuff.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Neato. I saw this short in another website when my instructor showed it in class awhile ago. Its one of my favorites! Love your work!

The Evolving World Part 4 The Evolving World Part 4

This is some really trippy stuff. Nice touch on the voice and style. That totally threw me off board for a while. Feels like a newground-ish element somewhat despite no relations.

LockedOnAnimations responds:

Thanks! This definitely wasn't influenced by the styles on here, (since it's my first time on the site), so I'm not sure where that Newgrounds element would come from. Glad to know you think it fits in here though. :)